[TenTec] Omni A PTO

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Thu Dec 8 10:17:00 EST 2016

I was able to buy several PTO rebuild kits from the new Ten Tec, one of
which is for my Argonaut 515.  I contacted the service e-mail address
and they got back to me when they could.  They were shipped promptly
once contact was made.  I suspect that you could get the one you need
the same way.

73,

Steve WA9JML