[TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment

Dukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 13:15:58 EST 2016

I did find the Omni 5 process that Barry had referenced but this only covers centering of the VCO.

I need to do the loop IF alignment.

There is a rectifying test point at the output of this stage and I assume that there are adjustments to be made at differing frequencies using the DC voltage developed at this test point in order to get proper gain across the entire required bandpass of the VCO.

That’s the process I need.

Thanks,

Gary