[TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment

Steve Ellington steven4lq at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:20:34 EST 2016

Once you get this figured out it would be a huge help to the TenTec
community if you would write up your findings.
I'm sure it would help others. I've dealt with a few PLL problems and
information is scant. I do suspect part of the problems are due to crystal
aging. I believe they get so far off frequency that the VCO has a hard time
pulling them back.

Steve N4LQ