[TenTec] Question....way out there.....

Richard Tschur richard.tschur at schieb.net
Thu Feb 11 16:58:11 EST 2016

Hi John,
nice present for sure! The 405 is designed for a maximum input of about
3-5 watts, better 3 watts, as if you overdrive it, it will damage the
output finals!
3 watts will give you nice 50 watts from your amp. I bought a 405 amp a
while ago and the output power was only about 15 watts, due to excessive
input!
Nice radio and even nicer amp;-)! You have a good combination there!
Have fun with it!
73's de Richard VK3KVK
P.S. If you need a pdf copy of the manual (amp), let me know!