[TenTec] Addicted to Code

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 08:15:54 EST 2016

You're right Jim !!!
"Who knew?..."

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen at longhornband.net>
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2016 08:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Addicted to Code

You don't need to be able to sing.

One of my laments is that nobody told me decades ago that an ugly guy who can't sing could be a rock star.  Who knew?  We thought you had to be an Elvis, a Ricky, Frankie, or Fabian.  So, we went to school, became rocket scientists, doctors, lawyers, real estate swindlers.  Mick, Keith, Bob, KISS, Twisted Sister and a bunch of others came along, made all that money.  Their groupies are better, too!

Wasted days and wasted nights!

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen
Sent from my iPad