[TenTec] Replacing battery in Orion II

Don Prater w4to at tds.net
Mon Feb 15 22:22:40 EST 2016

Barry,
Thanks for your reply. I was very careful not to disturb any of the
cables when replacing the battery.  When it ask if there was a
sub receiver I answered yes. When it came up again it indicated
on the display there was a sub receiver. I don't see any s meter
action when I select main ant go to the sub receiver or sub antenna.
I will check the cables again.
Don