[TenTec] Ten-Tec 229A Tuner Value

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 19:05:41 EST 2016

I bought one at the last TenTec fest for $180.  Did the upgrade to replace the .01 disk capswith doorknobs and had to buy a dial cord.  I also replace the #47 dial lamps with LEDs.I would ask $225 this one if I wanted to sell it.  That thing is the same as the 238 but in adifferent cabinet.  It will tune a flag pole or anything else you can hook it to.
73 Clayton N4EV