[TenTec] RFI into Orion II

Gary J FollettDukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 23:13:00 EST 2016

I was just reading (for laughs) the responses on Sterephile (AKA “Stereopile”) regarding the CD demagnetization process.

Boy the shovel is deeply buried in the smelly stuff there!

73

Gary

PS: I worked for 3M Company in the field of CD replication back when there was still money in it, and worked on the development of DVD replication processes, including dual layer DVD processes, back around 1998, before DVD even became the de-facto video standard.