[TenTec] Too BIG to FAIL !

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Tue Jan 5 12:29:45 EST 2016

Of course, my question was rhetorical, philosophical.  There is no one answer, and no point in making a list of possibilities.  My point was to illustrate that these successes very often reflect the unique characteristics of the owner/operator, the skill, judgment, instincts of that personality in countless thousands of individual decisions, choices, responses, and the times (s)he operates in.

Lots of moms and grandmas make terrific cookies.  Mrs. Fields made money, and has 300+ stores all over the place.  Few have the unique set of skills, foresight and resources to do that.

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad