[TenTec] Help with a eprom chip on a Omni-5

wt4t at reagan.com wt4t at reagan.com
Wed Jan 6 14:18:16 EST 2016

Just bought a omni-V, It has a N4PY chip installed says version .9? the radio does not have any of the chips stickers left on the buttons. I beleive there may be a latter chip from N4py  9.2? and any directions on his site seem to be for a latter chip?
I would like to buy the original chip ,as shipped from the factory on the Omni-V. I have tried several times to submit a request to Ten Tec to try and buy a copy of the original chip,so far ,no return from ten tec.

Does anyone have a original chip they would sell, I would like to get the radio up and running as a stock  omni-V and then see if I want the upgrades the n4py chip offers.
  anyideas on this would be appreciated.
73
dale wt4t