[TenTec] Orion II Battery

Peter Peter
Wed Jan 6 16:45:26 EST 2016

Den 06-01-2016 kl. 22:40 skrev John Bescher via TenTec:
> My Orion II is experiencing battery backup failure, Ten Tec services advises sending  the transceiver in for repairs, however with all the warnings about unsettled times at Ten Tec and delayst with service, I'm tempted to change the battery and maybe the power board by myself.
>

> Mike Chatfield, Can you tell me where your bought the battery and your advise on self repairs?  Did you change out capacitors or power board?
>

> Thanks.....John Bescher, N4DXI
They are available from Farnell and many other sources - look for
"Snaphat" 2 sizes are available, both are usable in the Orion.

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** If it sounds too good to be true --  **
** it is!                               **
** If it sounds about right -- make     **
** sure you can afford to be wrong!     **
**                                      **
**           -- Robert Heinlein:        **
**           "Time enough for love"     **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
Snailmail: