[TenTec] TT corporate

Brian KA9EGW ka9egw at ka9egw.com
Thu Jan 7 10:40:54 EST 2016

We've established there are costs of doing business.  Customers either choose to pay enough to offset those costs, or they don't.  Pure and simple.  My daily driver is a 15-year-old American luxury car, and I accepted up front that it would cost more to fix at a Cadillac dealership than it would cost to have "Sammy Shadetree" fix a Ford Escort.  If I'm not willing to pay those higher repair costs I have no business driving a Cadillac.  Either way I have no right to complain--the effects of others' free-will decisions get no sympathy from me, nor should I expect others' sympathy for the effects of mine.  If/when the car breaks down, I will either choose to "put on my big boy pants" and pay to have it fixed, or I will make a different choice and won't be driving a Cadillac.  I have no right to expect GM to build Cadillacs for the price of a Kia.  Now PLEASE can we get back to talking about the radios, and not bicker about the manufacturer's corporate stuff?
73, Brian KA9EGW