[TenTec] Mobile

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Jan 13 11:31:28 EST 2016

This is how I key when I wish to use my left hand instead of my right.
I tried reversing the wires on the paddle but just couldn't master it.
By turning the key around and resting the hand over the key, I was able to
key it OK with my left hand.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of John Henry
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:22 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Mobile

I remember seeing a key in Jack Burchfield's car.
He had it under the arm rest in the center of the seat, what I found
interesting, he had it facing forward.
I figured he turned it around to use it, well, I was wrong, He'd lay his arm
on the arm rest and drape his hand over the end, and key it, with it being
backwards. Sorta looked like it was being palmed and keyed.
He would also beta test units in his car that way.

fyi, the original name for the Argonaut VI? Not sure how many know this....
Omega

73, KI4JPL
John Henry