[TenTec] Orion 2

P C Andy Anderson xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:30:43 EST 2016

Kim, Thank you for fast reply. I think that I will wait a few months and let you gentleman in the know work out the bugs. I get nervous in the service as they say fooling around with software.

TU Andy, W3Li

I have; same process as before and seems to work fine, but so far I have limited experience with it.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith