[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 163, Issue 18

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 13:58:33 EDT 2016

Bandwidth is traded for latency.  The sharper the bandwidth, the more
processing time that is taken, thus increasing latency.  Also slop
factor on the DSP filters affects latency.  The steeper the filter
skirts, the more processing time is needed thus also increasing latency.

Dynamic range is all about the maximum voltage range that the DSP front
end can handle before it goes into saturation.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com