[TenTec] OT: Question to the group.

Katz Ajamas ajamas.rn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:58:36 EDT 2016

No love for the Elad? I know the RX does not come with filters but the
transceiver?? Is it LPF only? No BPF? PA3AKE filter set looks nice.
https://martein.home.xs4all.nl/pa3ake/hmode/bpf_all.html It will cost
almost $100 and a lot of time.

Antennas are evolving at the ATL QTH. I mostly use a 80m Inverted Vee apex
about 70'. Fed with 450 Ohm OWL(open window line). A Big Johnson match box
in the shack for 80-10. Tuned feeder for 6. Working on antennas for 160 and
2.
I like the tuned feeder. With enough room in the shack one could make a set
with relay switching and use a 220' doublet on 160-6 without a tuner!

73, -Bob ah7i/w4