[TenTec] Ten Tec 700 or 701 microphone

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 11:10:09 EDT 2016

Thanks, Ron and all the Ten Tec lovers who offered assistance. So I am looking for a 701.  I have a TEN TEC hand mike for my Scout and Omni D. The switch on my Omni D mike  is bad. So, a 700 or 701 is needed. Size isn't as important for my wife because she has long LOVELY fingers. She is K5MOL ("my only lover" or "my old lady"). She has had that call sign since she was 18 years of age and has been licensed for 55 years. Marry them young and raise them right and you will be a happy Ham!!73, John, K5PGW