[TenTec] Orion logic issue

D. Byron Allen n4axdxer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:19:49 EDT 2016

It does boot up the latest software version, my problem started with out if band receive on 40 meters only when I powered the rig up in 40 meters , no other band was  this problem seen , i used the rig everyday , then didnt use the rig for a week , and then this last symptoms of no operation on any band.
Byron / N4AX

Sent from my iPhone