[TenTec] New TenTec website is up and running

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Thu Jun 2 11:45:37 EDT 2016

No!

Message from the new Ten-Tec President:

"The service at tentec.com email is monitored Monday through Wednesday. At this
time we are unable to offer extensive telephone or email support for amateur
customers.  Please do NOT call Dishtronix in Ohio. They can't answer your
service question and  will refer you to this email contact.  We understand
you may find this inconvenient, but with the present resources it is the
only possible way we can deal with the continuous volume of telephone calls
that paralyzed the service department in the past. On a positive note,
repairs under new management policies are averaging less than two weeks
instead of months, so the changes to the service organization have been
successful. Please don't think we aren't willing to repair your radio. We
are anxious to help you get back on the air, and will repair any radio we
made IF we can get the parts.  This can be challenging given the nearly
fifty year history of the company."

Currently the only way to contact them is via email.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)