[TenTec] CW Mobile

John T. Fleming john at w3gqj.net
Tue Jun 7 16:18:43 EDT 2016

Years ago, Dan Caesar, NI9Y, and Al Kahn, K4FW, where having a CW QSO while
Al was driving to his home in Cassopolis, MI. Dan turned it back to Al, but
he got no reply. He tried and tried. Finally Al came back to him. He had
driven off the road into a ditch!

I don't feel comfortable operating mobile unless it is local and on 2 meter.
CW is totally out of consideration for me. I have never been real proficient
using it, but I did get my Extra at 20 WPM in Detroit.

73,
John