[TenTec] Omni V

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 19:13:31 EDT 2016

The manual (my Omni VI+) will guide you thru the BFO alignment procedure.
I hope W4TAX will reply to your question too.  I consider Bob to be the expert
on this issue.  My Omni went that route a few months ago and I had to go
thru it.  You'll need a good freq counter and a deft hand.

I think this is due to xtal aging.  After all, these things are quite old.  HI

73 Clayton N4EV