[TenTec] Tentec Centurion bias question

Floyd Sense k8ac at k8ac.net
Fri Jun 24 12:37:43 EDT 2016

The 100 ma was the same in standby or operate.  I've found one problem
so far - the MJ15001 was OK, but the transistor that drives it on the
Filament - AC board was shorted.  Normally, that transistor controls the
2N3055 with a signal from the QSK board. That transistor stage was not
present on the original Filament-AC board.   The transistor driving that
line on the QSK board is OK, so I've replaced the one on the Filament-
AC board and that may solve the problem.  It will be a couple of days
before I know as I'm waiting on another part that was  blown on another
board.