[TenTec] Ten Tec Service

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 20:02:17 EDT 2016

To those who would enjoy classic Ten Tec CW, like Scout, Argo, Cosair. early OMNI (B&C) that now find buying an older Ten Tec repair cost prohibitive - are there any alternative brands of new radios can be more practically maintained offer similar performance?  Quiet receiver, QSK, etc...
I don't see anything, keeping my Corsairs and VI+ until I cant find a place to service them outside of the "new" Ten Tec.
For anyone considering even a later model used TenTec, the new website holds a cost consideration that cant be overlooked.
http://www.tentec.com/