[TenTec] Omni VII and ALS-500M

John k4avx1 at windstream.net
Wed Mar 16 13:58:59 EDT 2016

I have a friend  with the above combination  and he needs to know how to  key the amp from the rig.  CW qsk  not needed.  I'm  laid up with  a blood clot and can't visit him and don't  have the manuals.  From what he told me, the Omni VII  has the QST i/o connections for TT Amps, but wondering how it should be connected to the amp above.  May be obvious, but I'm  not on site, and can't  even seem to  find the TT site to see if there are still manuals  there.  Any help  is appreciated.
John K4AVX
k4avx1 at windstream.net