[TenTec] SOTA RADIO

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 21:20:59 EDT 2016

Yes, and bring back the AN/TRC-77, too: receive current drain only 20 mA!

Seriously,  I never had the opportunity to operate a 509.  For a long
time I coveted the 515, but couldn't get 'round the  price tag, which I
think was $400.  I never see vintage Argonauts for sale, a testimony to
their enduring popularity.

                 73,

                 Bob WB2VUF