[TenTec] Roofing filter Mod for Omni VI +.

Gary J FollettDukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 08:34:39 EDT 2016

In my opinion, you should wire it the way Inrad suggests, operating off the switching lines for N1 and N2.

Otherwise you will be forced to listen to an even more restricted audio response that the Omni 6 already had to start with even when QRM conditions do not require the added selectivity.

Gary

W0DVN