[TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 10:36:19 EDT 2016

 A friend had me bring my Omni VI Plus manual over to his shack over the weekend.

He was having trouble reading Figure 1-5, the  MHz IF Filter Installation diagram, from manual Page 1-3 (Page 15 on the PDF printout for those who've got the scanned downloaded PDF file).  He thought his manual might have been a reproduction or a poor print, so we were hoping that my copy would show the diagram better.

Unfortunately, it doesn't.

Simply put, it looks like this diagram, and several others, were not as "dark" as the text & simply didn't print well.

Does anyone have a "good" (ie readable) diagram of this board?

While our main concern was the position of the JG1 and JG2 selectable gain jumper plugs, it would still be nice to have something that we can actually read!

73, ron w3wn