[TenTec] Mike Element

MARY DOUGLAS mmdtodwd at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:19:41 EDT 2016

My microphone has quit working several times. The contact pins will corrode
and no matter how tight those little screws are they will not make contact.
Unscrew the 2 phillips screw sand take out the microphone assembly. Clean
the two pins from the mic boom with 320 grit sandpaper. Clean the ends of
the 2 screws while you are at it.  That should do it.

We Winter near South Padre Island in Texas and the atmosphere there is very
salty.

Good luck & 73

KC0QQ