[TenTec] Dayton Bound?? In Need OF Someone to pick up USS Wisconsin donation in Milwaukee Area - TCS Power Supply

Mr Bill Mellema n3wm at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 17:19:21 EDT 2016

Guys,
A ham in the Milwaukee area has donated a TCS power supply for the USS Wisconsin, a floating museum in Norfolk, Virginia. We are trying to see if anyone in the Milwaukee area who is going to Dayton and would be willing to pick the power supply up and bring it with them. It's about the size of a Collins 75A3. We will arrange for someone to pick it up in Dayton for us.

This gear is very hard to find, so we would appreciate anyone that can give us a hand.
Thanks In Advance,
Bill N3WM EX-RM2Member - USS Wisconsin Radio Club410-790-6072