[TenTec] Omni VI Opt 3 at Dayton

Michael Marx sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com
Wed May 18 18:07:22 EDT 2016

Hey Guys,

At the last minute I decided to sell my Omni VI with factory Option 3 at Dayton.  It is completely loaded.  It has the following:
1st IF:  (N1,N2) 250 Hz, 400 Hz (INRAD)
2nd IF 250 Hz, 400 Hz (INRAD), 1.8 KHz
ALSO  600 Hz INRAD roofing filter
I’m pretty sure the speech option is in it.
Custom Ten Tec cover
It seems to work as it should.  I had one report of clicks and adjusted the keying shape and had no more problems.
Price:  $850 or best offer.  A deposit via PayPal will hold it at Dayton for you.

Also I have a 961 Power Supply $100 with a custom cover
And Ten Tec microphone (710 I think….the fancy one)  $125
Please let me know right away if you are interested in it.  It’s going into the car tonight…..

You can call me at 636-939-9190  or contact me at sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com

73,
Mike WB0SND