[TenTec] Some advice, please

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Fri May 20 09:41:50 EDT 2016

Rick,  since the Eagle can stand up under European conditions wouldn't
the Argonaut VI also?  It's under $1K.  It seems the receiver sections
of Eagle and Argonaut are very similar in design and component
compliment.  I have both and cannot tell a bit of difference in receiver
performance.  Of course I don't live in Europe.  :-)   Maybe you are
only considering radios in current production.   OK.....hoping the
Argonaut comes back but we will have to wait for that verdict.

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY