[TenTec] Orion II

John Henry jshenry1963 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:02:04 EDT 2016

Hi Mike,

As far as I know they will service ANY TEN-TEC product as long as they can
find parts.
I did not create the website, but, I did not find a "supported rig" area.
If you can send me the link, I can check into why the Orion II isn't listed.
But, it is one of the most recent out of production models, so I can't see
why they would not fix it if they could.
Heck, they fixed an old Argonaut II the other day....

I also had another email on why the link I included went to an automotive
website, I don't know.
I just suggest clearing the cache, and/or typing in www dot tentec dot com
and it should take you there......
It does for me.

73, KI4JPL
John Henry