[TenTec] TEN-TEC At Dayton

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun May 22 12:46:35 EDT 2016

He was there.  I had a short chat with him, and another with Lloyd N2KPC
from the TT nets, on Friday.  The booth was somewhat crowded on Saturday, so
while I saw them both present, well, they'd already talked to me...

Mike filled me in on some soon to be breaking news.  I'm sure John already
knows about it.  While Mike didn't swear me to secrecy, I also don't want to
spoil his thunder.  Let's just say none of it was bad news, most of it was
very good news, and ONE piece of information was a total surprise... and if
you see any pictures of the exhibit (yes I have many, but haven't processed
them yet), you'll have a clue as to what I'm talking about...

Did see Scott & Stan at the Vibroplex booth, and both are looking good and
doing well.  Tried to buy a Vibroplex shirt, but they didn't have any in my
size... again.  Darn it.

John, if you were there, sorry I missed you.  I didn't see you around, not
even at the HRD booth.  Catch up to you another time.

73, ron w3wn