[TenTec] In Case You Missed It . . .

Joe Fell W3GMS josephfell at verizon.net
Wed May 25 18:07:32 EDT 2016

Maybe I missed the post, but there appears to be a collaborated effort
going on with several of the companies sharing the booth at least from a
support perspective.  I have been a Ten Tec fan for years and owned many
of their products.  A little over a year ago I bought the 8410 when it
was RF Concepts.  I also love my Titan 425 after just replacing the
transformer and other parts.  It works fantastic and has a permanent
place in my shack.

I wish them nothing but the best as they move forward.

Joe-W3GMS