[TenTec] SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY 20 METER SSB NET TODAY 2PM ETON 14.325

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Mon May 30 15:42:00 EDT 2016

Bill, thank you for your service USAF. God bless you and thank you for
checking into the net today.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, ten_tec Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14