[TenTec] 238C Tuner parts

John Swartz jswartzwa9aqn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:39:14 EDT 2016

Does anyone know of a possible source for parts to replace the feed through
insulators for feeding balanced wire lines on a 238c tuner?  I managed to
scorch the insides of one of the plastic feed through insulators.  There is
no apparent damage to the balun, and the tuner appears to function properly
with low power applied from the transceiver.
I have been waiting for a response from TenTec, but in the meantime am
wondering whether any of the members of the list either may have such parts
or know where I could obtain them.
Thanks,
73,  John WA9AQN
wa9aqn at arrl.net