[TenTec] OmniVI+ S meter

w3ka at lycos.com w3ka at lycos.com
Tue Nov 8 19:12:37 EST 2016

Hi Paul..
    Had the exact same issue with my VI+.. Found that R25 on the IF/AF
81602 board was
sitting on a "dead spot".  Gently rock the pot adjustment with an
alignment tool just enough
to move it off the dead spot without disturbing the preset alignment too
much.
Easy fix, hope this works for you also..
                                     73,  Jim W3KA