[TenTec] FS: N4YG DDS VFO Kit to Replace Corsair II PTO

David and Dianne on Comcast dhhdeh at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 19:01:54 EST 2016

*Hi Everyone,
*

*Several years ago I purchased a N4YG DDS VFO kit
intending to replace the PTO in one of my two
Corsair II’s. For several reasons I never got to
it and have decided to move along from the project.*

*N4YG discontinued selling these kits earlier this
year so this may be one of the last of these kits
now available as new.*

*The DDS VFO kit is new, never installed, and
complete with all parts and wiring as sold to me
by N4YG.*

*I also have the written and PDF instructions that
will be included with the kit.*

*I bought this for $175 and will sell for $150.
Payment via USPS Postal Money order only.*

*Please contact me with your questions or interest
at N1LQ at arrl.net <mailto:N1LQ at arrl.net>.*

*73 de N1LQ-Dave*