[TenTec] OMNI D and OMNI V

Doc k0evzdoc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:17:01 EST 2016

Everyone, I have two rigs which are simply excess to my needs.  Plus mainly
they just take up too much room in my small shack on a 4x8 table.  Both
have the matching power supplies.  The Omni D works very well, as far as I
can tell on all bands.  The PTO could probably use some grease, but maybe
not.  OTOH, the Omni V didn't work the last time I tried it out.  And even
with some expert help over the phone we never got it to work.  It all
lights up all right but that's it.  Both rigs have been exceptionally well
cared for, never dropped, never operated outdoors, non-smoking
environment.  They both look like new, inside and out.

I would be happy if these fine rigs found a happy new home if the buyer
pays the shipping from Missoula, Montana.  If you are interested please
send me your phone number and I will put it into my cell phone.  Then we
can have 2-way phone calls.

--
Doc/K0EVZ