[TenTec] Omni VI ckicks in fast QSK

gerd Groos df9ts.cw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:47:03 EST 2016

Thanks a lot Steve for pointing this posting out to me. Re-cabling and
screening audio cables will certainly do know harm. This will be next on my
todo list.

So far I re-cabled the logic board (put caps on all ICs, ran direct 5V&GND
cables to all ICs) which helped me get the birdies way down and calm the
audio noise a bit.

73

Gerd.