[TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:42:16 EST 2016

Agree with Ron, a rig like that is never going to get made again.  IMHO, if
an hf rig manufacturer isn't scrambling right now to design a direct
sampling rig, they're going to get left behind.  The exception might be if
they already have an extraordinarily popular current radio, such as
Elecraft.  I hate to say it but I think Ten-Tec is in a very precarious
position.  Another option is to somehow buy the direct sampling technology
and not design the rig in-house but that has a slew of potential problems.

73, Barry N1EU