[TenTec] Corsair II Audio Hiss mod

dick miller kdldick at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 24 13:58:27 EST 2016

Hi Drake group and W7GIF, Allen:
Yesterday, I ordered 3 of the audio upgrade boards with the op amps type
OPA2134 already installed for my Corsair II from Cimarron.
They should be here by mid-week next. I have been wanting to do this for
a long time. I really like my Corsair II and expect to keep it a very
long time. I also have a Yaesu FTdx3000, that I use more like a piece of
test equipment, but I enjoy the Corsair II because it is so pleasant to
listen to. I get great transmit audio reports from both of them. In case
anyone wants to know. Sorry Allen, but I didn't order any spares.

W7KDL
Dick
kdldick at mindspring.com