[TenTec] O.T.: Question to Android Tablet users

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Oct 9 03:17:04 EDT 2016

I operate COTA (castels on the air) with a Ten-Tec Scout off of a battery
and log onto paper.

See: http://www.dj0ip.de/c-o-t-a/

I have found a logging program that will run on my 10" Android Tablet, but
it doesn't run long enough without external power, which is through the only
USB connection.  I would also like to connect an external Keyboard through
USB.

Now my QUESTION:

Is there any way to plug the charger and a keyboard into the single USB
connection.  Or, would a powered hub which normally supplies current to the
accessories, also supply current to the Tablet?  I'm open for theoretical
answers but would prefer to hear that someone has actually done this and it
worked.

Tnx.

73

Rick, DJ0IP