[TenTec] Ten Tec 238B Tuner For Sale

Michael Marx sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com
Wed Oct 12 21:23:52 EDT 2016

Ten Tec 238B Antenna Tuner For Sale. This tuner is in very nice condition and has seen little use. This is one of many items from my friend's estate. This tuner covers 160 through 10 meters and is rated at 2 KW. The manual states it can match at least a 10:1 SWR at any phase angle and up to 3000 ohms at full power. You can match antennas fed with coax, balanced line or a single long wire. It is a very well respected tuner and is made to match the later Ten Tec gear such as the Orion. There are a few very minor scuffs and I put a very small dab of touch up black paint on the top left corner (edge). You will have to look closely to notice it. It will be shipped with the original manual.

Price is $475 plus shipping which will be around $25 to $30 for the lower 48 states

You can email me directly at sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com <mailto:sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com> or call me at 636-939-9190
I have several pictures I can email you or you will also find it on qrz.com <http://qrz.com/>

73, Mike WB0SND