[TenTec] Orion II and new 2K-FL amp

K3GHH k3ghh at arrl.net
Fri Oct 21 16:00:58 EDT 2016

Progress report... or lack thereof...

I was ready to take the next step with this amplifier when my primary
station power supply, an Astron VS-35M, failed. Zero output. I had
replaced the bridge rectifiers in 2012 and they're OK --- 21 VDC out of
them. Problem is somewhere farther downstream. I posted a request for
help on the eHamnet "repair" forum and have one reply so far.

QRT for a while unless I drag out a little 12v supply and fire up the Scout.

--John K3GHH

-- John K3GHH