[TenTec] Audio Popping - Orion II with V3.033xe

Rod Greene w7zrc at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 17:26:19 EDT 2016

All,
I just loaded version 3.033xe and have entered all my custom settings. I know I'm a little late trying this update. Anyway, all seems to be working okay except when keying CW. When the key breaks (when I let up on the key), I get a pop in the audio monitor. Happens all the time even with the S-Tone at zero.

Is this a known problem and do I just need to go back to version 3.033xd to correct it, or have I missed a setting somewhere?
Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc