[TenTec] I hate to say it but...

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Sep 2 09:35:35 EDT 2016

 Have you seen the front panel on the 'new' Kenwood TS-990?  (I mean in person, not in pictures or brochures)

It's a fun radio to operate, if you can afford one, but it's rather daunting the first time you sit in front of it, trying to figure out where everything is!  Really makes you appreciate the ergonomic design of the Omni V & VI series rigs.

(That is not a knock on Kenwood, just an appreciation for the Omni's)

73, ron w3wn