[TenTec] Help support an out-of-work retired dude

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 13:14:22 EDT 2016

Gents,
I'm selling a new DX Engineering RF PRO 1B mag-loop receiving antenna, (aka InLogis/Pixel RF PRO1B) with all accessories (also new).
The package includes a two-year-old Hy-Gain AR-303 TV rotator, 150 feet of rotator cable, and 150 feet of factory-assembled, quad-shielded, direct burial RG-6 with water-proof F-connectors. (also two years old)
PayPal is preferred. I also suggest hand pick-up or delivery in central Ohio area. (I know, I should have saved the box !!!)
Everything works perfectly. If shipped, it would be at buyer's expense. Asking $450.00

Later, Joe