[TenTec] I hate to say it but

JIM LIVINGOOD jliving39 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 04:38:24 EDT 2016

Folks,

     Have used the KW 850S for quite a few years and liked it.  Also still have an OMNI V and VI+. but now favor using my OMNI VII although wish it had an independent RF gain control.  I find the OMNI VII very operator friendly.

Really liked the monster Super Pros of the 50s with their 85 pound power supplies.  Now there was a true boat anchor.

As you say different strokes for different folks.  I had the tiny ICOM mobile rig and liked the way it performed other than getting very warm, but hard to use in the car.  Just too darn small and my claws are way too big.  Traded it off.

Jim, K4CFA