[TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 16:27:49 EDT 2016

The user interface is actually very good.  It's just very very different
from anything else and takes some getting used to.

It's all graphical.  My non-ham son sat down and tried it without me
telling him anything and had it going almost immediately.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com